Physically Handicapped Candidates Posting – DoPT Orders dt.10.05.1990
Posting of Central Government Employees
Posting of husband and wife at the same station
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
New Delhi, the 10th May, 1990
Subject:– Posting of physically Handicapped Candidates.
The undersigned is directed to say that a suggestion has been made that physically handicapped candidates appointed under the Government should preferably be posted in their native places or at least in their native district. The matter has been examined carefully. It may not be possible or desirable to lay down that physically handicapped employees belonging to Group-A or Group-B who have all India transfer liability should be posted near their native places. However, in the case of holders of Group-D posts who have been recruited on regional basis and who are physically handicapped, such persons may be given posting, as far as possible, subject to administrative constraints, near their native places within the region.
2. Requests from physically handicapped employees for transfer to or near their native places may also be given preference.
3. Suitable instructions may also be issued to all subordinate.
Joint Secretary to the Government of India
Other important orders…
- Dopt orders on framing a Transfer Policy in all cadres
- Status of implementation of the Supreme Court judgement dated 31.10.2013 in WP(Civil) No. 82/2011
- Posting of Husband and Wife at the Same Station – DoPT Orders dt.30.9.2009
- Posting of physically handicapped candidates – DoPT Orders dt.13.03.2002
- Posting of husband and wife at the same station – DoPT Orders dt.12.06.1997
- Posting of Government employees who have mentally retarded children – DoPT Orders
- Posting of physically Handicapped Candidates – DoPT Orders dt.10.05.1990
- Posting of husband and wife at the same station – DoPT Orders dt. 3.4.1986